8VantEdge Pte Ltd (Registration No.: 201937370W) is a Registered Fund Management Company with the Monetary Authority of Singapore. We are one of the earliest and rare fund management companies to offer a hybrid fundamental stock picking fund combined with algorithmic rules. We are also a rare Singapore bred fund manager offering a global equity fund.
We are subject to the applicable rules and regulations governing fund management activities in Singapore. Under Singapore’s regulations, we can only serve Accredited Investors. Accredited Investors are defined under the Securities and Futures Act, for individuals this means net assets of S$2 million (with a maximum of S$1 million net from the primary residence), an annual income exceeding S$300,000, or financial assets (net of related liabilities) exceeding S$1 million.
B) Information collected from all visitors to our website
C) Additional personal information that may be collected
8V8 may collect and process:
1. Personally identifiable information, such as:
1. Your e-mail address and name, when you contact us;
2. Details contained in the relevant document that you key in when you use our Services. These details may include your name, address, handphone number, email, and detailed financial information; (“Personal Information”)
2. Information about your computer hardware and software when you use our Website. The information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by 8V8 for the operation of the Website, to maintain quality of the Website, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
D) Use of personal information
8V8 uses the collected information:
1. To operate the Website and deliver services;
2. To process, and where necessary, respond to your application, enquiry or request;
3. To gather customer feedback;
4. To inform or update you of services available from 8V8 and its affiliates, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
5. To monitor, improve and administer the Website and services, and to provide general statistics regarding users of the Website;
6. To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
8V8 does not sell, rent, lease, or release your Personal Information to third parties. 8V8 may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to 8V8, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
F) Disclosure of personal information
8V8 will disclose or share your Personal Information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any legal requirements or comply with legal process served on 8V8 or the Website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of 8V8; and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Website, or the general public.
The Website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Website or to fully experience the interactive features of the 8V8 services or websites you visit.
H) Security of your personal information
We strive to maintain the safety of your Personal Information. Unfortunately, no internet-based service is completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
I) Access to, updating, and non-use of your personal information
Subject to the exceptions referred to in section 21(2) of PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please send an email to info@8VantEdge.com.
We want to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to 8V8 changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact number, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to info@8VantEdge.com. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
You have the right to ask us not to collect, use, process, or disclose your Personal Information in any of the manner described herein. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes. You can give us notice of your intention to halt the collection, use, processing, or disclosure of your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at info@8VantEdge.com.
J) Links to other websites
K) Changes to this statement
L) Contact information